Haircuts are one of the most personal decisions a person can make. For some, it’s about finding the perfect style that suits them; for others, it’s about following trends. If you’re looking for a stylish haircut that will turn heads, you should check out the undercut. We will show you timeless styles that will always look good no matter what happens in fashion. So which haircut is trending now for boys?
The Different Types of Haircuts for Boys
Here are four popular haircut styles for boys that you may want to consider:
- The fade: This hairstyle is a classic, and it’s perfect if you want something conservative and easy to manage. You’ll need to schedule a haircut appointment with your stylist, and they will cut your hair close to the scalp on the sides and back.
- The undercut: If you want something edgier, the undercut is a great option. Your stylist will shave some of your hair off at the top of your head, leaving a high forehead surmounted by choppy bangs. This style is versatile – you can wear it spiked up or sleeked down.
- The quiff: A quiff is similar to an undercut but with a bit more height at the front. It’s easiest to achieve if you have long hair, so be sure to ask your stylist how they can achieve this look without cutting your hair too short.
- The high fade: Another classic style that’s still popular today is the high fade. This look features shorter hair on top that fades gradually into longer hair on the sides and back. You’ll need to schedule a Boy’s haircuts appointment in order to get this look done correctly – don’t try doing it yourself!
Which Hairstyle is Right for You?
There is no one right hairstyle for everyone, so it’s important to choose a style that you feel looks good on you. Here are some tips to help you find the right hairstyle for your features:
- Take into account your face shape. Most hairstyles look better on people with round or oval faces because they appear more natural. If you have a pear-shaped face, for example, try a bob or wavy hairstyle instead of a straight one.
- Consider your hair length. Short hair is usually flattering on most faces, while long hair can be too heavy and bulky on some individuals. Try to find a style that will work with your hair length and texture.
- Match your hairstyle to your dress code. You may want to stick with conservative styles if you’re going out for dinner with friends or dressing up for an event, while edgier styles are perfect for days when you’re wanting to show off your personality more freely.
- Think about what type of mood you’re in. Different styles work best depending on how casual or formal the occasion is; try out different combos until you find something that works well for you!
What hairstyle is trending now for boys? From short styles that will keep your hair looking sleek and tidy, to long manes that can be styled in many different ways, we’ve got you covered. So whatever style you’re looking for, be sure to give one of these trendy haircuts a try!