The Taurus G2 is a gun that has been designed with law enforcement and military users in mind. It comes with a number of features that make it stand out from other firearms on the market, including a 3-inch barrel, a camo finish, and a folding stock. But what is the difference between the Taurus G2 and the Taurus G2C? In this article, we’ll explore both guns in detail, so you can decide which one is right for you.
What is the Taurus G2?
The Taurus G2 is a new generation of revolvers that was designed with the modern shooter in mind. It has a number of advanced features that make it a great choice for today’s shooter.
– One of the most important features of the Taurus G2 is its trigger. The trigger is designed to be consistent and easy to shoot, even under pressure. This makes it a great choice for shooters who are looking for an accurate revolver.
– Another great feature of the Taurus G2 is its low-bore axis. This design allows you to shoot over a greater distance than other revolvers. It also makes it a good choice for self-defense purposes.
Overall, the Taurus G2 is a great choice for shooters who are looking for an easy-to-use and reliable revolver.
What is the Taurus G2C?
The Taurus G2C is a gunmetal gray color that is exclusive to the Taurus brand. It has a matte finish and comes with a black polymer frame.
– The Taurus G2C is a semi-automatic pistol that measures 8 inches long, 5 inches wide, and 1 inch thick. It weighs 27.5 ounces and has a barrel length of 4 inches. The pistol comes with one 12-round magazine and an additional back-up magazine.
– It is designed as a backup or off-duty weapon. It features a reversible magazine catch so you can choose which side is up when you carry it. The pistol also has an ambidextrous safety switch, allowing you to easily operate it with either hand.
– It comes with several features that make it ideal for self-defense. These include a serrated slide, a front sight that can be adjusted in height, and an extended beavertail grip frame.
How to Choose the Right Taurus Gun?
There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing the right Taurus gun for your needs.
– First, you need to consider what type of shooting you plan on doing. Are you looking for a gun that is best for self-defense or hunting?
– Second, you need to decide what size gun you need. Do you want a small gun that can be carried in your pocket or a larger gun that can be used for shooting target practice?
– Third, consider your budget. Do you want to spend more money on a better-quality gun or do you want to save money by choosing a lower-quality option?
– Fourth, consider the features that you want in your Taurus gun. Do you want a gun with a laser sight or an adjustable stock?
What are the Differences Between the Taurus G2 and G2C?
The Taurus G2 and G2C are two different types of handguns. The Taurus G2 is a 9mm pistol and the Taurus G2C is a 38 special pistol. They have different features and benefits that might be important to you. Here are some of the key differences between the two:
- The Taurus G2 has a polymer frame and is striker-fired. The Taurus G2C has a steel frame and is cocked by hammer action.
- The Taurus G2 has a 3-inch barrel while the Taurus G2C has a 2.5-inch barrel.
- The Taurus G2 comes with an accessory rail on the front for adding optics or lights. The Taurus G2C does not come with such an accessory rail.
- The magazines for the Taurus G2 and the Taurus G2C are different. The magazine for the Taurus G2 holds 10 rounds, while the magazine for the Taurus G2C holds 6 rounds.
When it comes to choosing the right revolver for you, except these two models, Taurus has a lot more to offer, such as TAURUS GX4 or TAURUS Judge models. But, in this article we’ve talked about the benefits and main differences of the most famous Taurus models, G2 and G2C. We hope that after reading this article, you’ll be able to decide which Taurus revolver is the right one for you.